Reasons to attend
Learn about credit and collections technology strategies to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
The second Credit & Collections Technology Think Tank face to face event will take place in Manchester on Thursday 23rd November.
Credit Connect’s Credit & Collections Technology Think Tank is an innovative and unique event in the industry calendar. The event seeks to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about forthcoming technological innovations. Lenders, creditors and collections specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges whilst discussing the benefits of technological innovation.
The inaugural face to face version of the Think Tank will focus on how lending, credit and collections teams can improve profit and loss using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies with can be implemented into their business.
The Think Tank is slightly different from the traditional conference set-up with the event focused upon a series of panel sessions with no individual sales pitch presentations. The panel will discuss thematic lending and collections issues with the day focused on problem-solving and how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively.
All discussions are confidential and none of the participants’ comments are attributed, this allows attendees to talk freely and have frank, open discussions.
As part of the event planning for the Think Tank, the Credit Connect team has surveyed a number of key industry professionals to get an understanding of key topics and themes within credit and collections. The resulting research has created event topics. Industry thought leaders have been invited to attend the event with the option to become a panel speaker.
Why credit and collections specialists should attend:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate lending, credit and collections strategy and review comparisons to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your lending, credit and collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment