Reasons to attend
Learn about collections technology strategies to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
The inaugural Consumer Collections Technology Think Tank will take place in Leeds on Thursday 11th June 2020
Credit Connect’s Collections Technology Think Tank 2020 is a new, innovative and unique event in the collections industry calendar. The event seeks to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about forthcoming technological innovations. Lenders, creditors and collections specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges whilst discussing the benefits of technological innovation.
The inaugural Think Tank will focus on how collections teams can improve profit and loss using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies with can be implemented into their business.
The Think Tank is slightly different from the traditional conference set-up with the event focused upon a series of panel sessions with no individual sales pitch presentations. The panel will discuss thematic collections issues with the day focused on problem solving and how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively.
All discussions are confidential and none of the participants’ comments are attributed, this allows attendees to talk freely and have frank, open discussions.
As part of the event planning for the Think Tank, the Credit Connect team has surveyed a number of key industry professionals to get an understanding of key topics and themes within collections. The resulting research has created event topics. Industry thought leaders have been invited to attend the event with the option to become a panel speaker.
Why collections specialists should attend:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment