- 8.30 Registration opens, coffee, networking
- 9.30 Opening remarks from the Chair. Overview of the main areas in which technology can play a key role in collections efficiency. Chair: Steve Preston, The event will also be also co-Chaired by Vanessa Northam of StepChange
- 9.45 Collections Futures: The current collections technology landscape, how the wider society is impacting collections. What’s on the horizon and shaping the future of collections – Panel includes: Owen Edwards (JN Bank), TBC (Intrum),
- 10.30 Customer Engagement in the digital generation: How can companies maintain values using technology and not lose the human touch. Panel includes: Neil Costello (Lowell), Mark Porter (MotoNovo), Jonathan Hodge (Ratesetter).
- 11.15 Morning Break: coffee, refreshments, networking
- 11.35 Data and analytics: Assessing risk and managing outcomes. Panel Includes: Eleanor Demuth, (Head of Model and Credit Risk governance), John Storrie (Arvato Financial Solutions),
- 12.15 Affordability: Assessing affordability. Panel Includes: Rachel Duffey (PayPlan), Norman Lockie (Southwark Council),
- 12.55 Lunch: Dinner, networking
- 13.40 Open Banking in collections: Is Open Banking the answer to affordability and vulnerable customer solutions? Erik Porter (Member FCA Financial Services Consumer Panel and CEO of Cheddr)
- 14.20 Business Transformation: What will be the impact of business transformation upon a business? How worthwhile is business transformation Martin Kirby (Business Stream)
- 15.00 Afternoon break
- 15.15 Vulnerable customers: Identifying vulnerable customers, does technology have a role to play? Panel includes: Dave Perkins (Sonex Financial),
- 15.55 Chair closing remarks and question time
- 16.15 Event close
*Please note topics and timings are subject to change.