- 9.30am Registration opens, coffee, networking
- 10.30am Opening remarks from the event Chair Chris Warburton, Director at ROStrategy and Colin White, Founding Director at Credit Connect Media,
- 10.35am Session 1 – Credit and collection landscape. The industry view on assessing the credit and collections challenges. How can the lending, credit and collections sectors work closer to enhance the best customer outcome? Speakers: Kevin Still, Director at Debt Managers Standards Association (DEMSA), Russell Hamblin-Boone, Chief Executive Officer at The Civil Enforcements Association (CIVEA), Chris Leslie, Chief Executive Officer at the Credit Services Association (CSA), Anna Roughley Head of Insight at Lending Standards Board (LSB).
- 11.30am Session 2 – Credit risk: What has the pandemic done to risk appetite? Assessing lending and collections risk. Speakers: Paul Smith, Chief Executive Officer at Morses Club, Peter Gent, Sales Director at CRS More speakers TBC
- 12.30pm Lunch: Dinner and networking
- 1.45pm Session 3 – Affordability and Vulnerable customers. Can data play a bigger role? The importance of the customer journey from the start of the lending/credit cycle through to collections. Can the online lending and collections self-service models work? Speakers: Sonya Schofield, Head of Vulnerable Customer Strategy at GAIN Credit, Vanessa Northam, Head of Strategic Partnerships at StepChange Frank Sherlock, Vice President International at CallMiner, Guy Statter, Head of Software Sales at Qualco
- 2.45pm Session 4 – Future of technology and open banking. The role of customer engagement. The importance of business transformation and creating the right mix between people and technology. The Future for Lending and Collections creating an end to end strategy. What are the potential negative impacts of technology (e.g. fraud)? Can we predict the future of lending and collections? Speakers: Richard Sharp, Managing Director Consumer Division at Oplo, Tony Gundersen, Head of Operations at Onmo, Melanie Chell, Director of Client Experience and Culture at Equivo
- 3.45pm Closing remarks
- 4pm Event close
The evening kicks off at 6.30pm with the Credit & Collections Technology Awards drinks reception. Click here to view details on this event and how to reserve your space.
If you are interested in becoming a speaker or would like to suggest some topics then please email email@example.com to make an enquiry.
*Please note topics and timings are subject to change.